Sunday, September 29, 2013

CS Sketch #252 Reveal

Here it is everyone!  The Creative Scrapper Sketch #252 Reveal! 

It was a fabulous sketch by Jenny, however I always struggle when scrapping with more than one or two photos.  I have only added the one here as I turned the LO sideways  and shifted it from the middle to the side.  You'll have to excuse my poor photograph of my LO...a bit "orange" looking than normal when it comes to quality of the picture.  

I used a lot of Basic Grey paper and some various washi tapes that I keep hoarding.  I created the background by using Broken China Distress Stain by Tim Holtz.  I put some on a plastic bag and "smooshed" it into my background paper.  Yup - "smooshed"...very technical I know!  But I love how it turned out!

Here is the sketch.....


And here is my LO....of my little guy.  He fell in the mud and got his hands all dirty.  He was not impressed!

Don't forget to link up to Inlikz over at Creative Scrappers blog.  The winner will receive a kit from Crazy Monday Kits!

Here are also a few pics I took of him just after he turned four.  I bought a few actions for Photoshop and wanted to try them out!



Have a great week everyone!


5 comments:

  1. No way! I can't believe how much your little man has changed. He looks so grown up, and big boy in that adorable plaid top and super cute hair cut. I love your take Jody, and I'm seriously dying to try out that plastic bag technique, so cool! Thanks for the tip. We def need a hook up, the only issue is time. You're busy during the day, and I'm busy every evening, pretty much :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your "smooching" technique! I'll have to try that. Have you tried any of the Viva products yet? I think you would enjoy them as well. And those photos are awesome. He's so big now....but still soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody... aw love that photo you have used on this layout. I love the colours and the splatters of paint you have used for the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you interpreted the sketch! And your photos are amazing! He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mixed media details on this layout! So fun and textured!

    ReplyDelete